[linux-dvb] Nexus-s maximum download speed 8/10 Kb sec

I figured out that the problem is 15Mbit maximum data flow.
Datasheets talk about 15Mbit max for video transfert and 72.8Mbit max for data
transfert....?????????
How can I break 15Mbit wall????
I've found something about "budgetpatch"...
I've tried $ modprobe dvb-ttpci budgetpatch=2
It creates additional demux called demux1 and net1.
I've tried to use it with dvbnet -p1451 -n1
Used it as dvb0_1
I did ifconfig dvb0_0 and dvb0_1 up with different ip.
But nothing changes........
Is budgetpatch parameter useful for my card?
If it is...how can i use it?
I'm waiting for my new skystar2 arrives too... So if it doesn't work at all I
could use SS2. ;-)