[linux-dvb] Nexus-s maximum download speed 8/10 Kb sec

I recently installed a Nexus-s card on my pc after using Technisat Skystar2
for about an year.
I have an AliceSat (NetSystem) satellite-internet provider contract.
With my previous card I had download speed of about 70/80 Kb sec.
I used it with both windows and linux and had same speed.
Now , with Nexus-s, I have 8/10 Kb sec. speed maximum...
I contacted my provider and request changing my MAC address settings for
transmission but not solved the problem....
I can't figure out what's wrong!
Please help me!!!!
Thanks in advance.
Simone.
--
"Se la mente umana fosse semplice abbastanza per essere capita, noi
saremmo troppo semplici per capirla."