[linux-dvb] Terratec Cinergy 1200 DVB-T with sudden FE lock loss

Hi,

Robert Schlabbach wrote:
> From: "Hartmut Hackmann" <hartmut.hackmann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>>It is possible to run the channel decoder at a lower clock frequency.
>>I might modify the driver for 48MHz instead of the current 55MHz and
>>send you a test version. But this will take some time.
>>Interested?
>

> FWIW, the TU1216 datasheet says the optimum frequency is 53MHz.

Thanks for the hint. I heard different opinions on this.
Background: The performance of CMOS A/D converters may decrease
significantly if they are operated close to the maximum frequency -
especially at high temperature.

Best regards
    Hartmut