To: Linux and Kernel Video <video4linux-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Pinnacle PCTV 310i PAL (w/ DVB-T, FM and IR-2.5mm)
From: Pedro Palhoto Matos <plpm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 23:54:20 +0100
With an "lspci -v" command, this is what I got:

0000:00:0c.0 Multimedia controller: Philips Semiconductors SAA713X Audio+video
broadcast decoder (rev d0)
        Subsystem: Pinnacle Systems Inc.: Unknown device 002f
        Memory at dfffb800 (32-bit, non-prefetchable)
.../

Looks pretty much like mine...

And reply is

/...

Hi, Pedro

Your card is not yet supported by the video4linux drivers since the
TDA8275A tuner is not supported yet. This card is very different from
the 300i.

I intend to implement support for it in september. I will first focus on
another card but it should not be a big deal to gt your card working as
well as soon as we have support for all chips.

If you need to have a a linux driver for a hybrid card right now, i can
remommend the Pinnacle 300i. There is also support for the hybrid cards
by Creatix with saa7134 and the FMD1216 tuner. These mainly get sold by
Medion. There also is limited (sensitivity) support for the LifeView
Flyvideo Duo DVB-T. Last not least I can provide you a test version for
the Compro Videomate 300 DVB-T without recote control support.

Best regards
    Hartmut

.../

So, my card is not what I thought it to be and there's no drivers around yet.

Sorry for this, it seems I'll have to wait for a while.

Vesa