[linux-dvb] RFC: DVB patch for Inkling's pchdtvr

Seeing that I don't have the issue with the higher bandwith DVB-C card,
somethin is obviously wrong with the pchdtv driver or conflicting interrupt
on my system.
 Because the driver is failry new, I would blame the driver first :)
 Who supports the DVB driver, is it linuxtv.org <http://linuxtv.org> or
pchdtv?
 Steve