[linux-dvb] set up dvr-device for audio only

Hi,

I'm writing a little linuxtv dvb-viewer, using xine as playback engine.
For radio channels I'm using goom as visualizer-plugin. But I have one
problem: If the radio-channel is on the same transponder as the previously
running channel, I still get a video-stream from the previous channel. This
leads to some problems, because the xine engine tries to sync audio/video and
it jumps between the video output from the previous channel and goom-output.

I use this snipplet for setting the demux:

        if (set_demux(videoFD, channel->vpid, 0, 1))
            if (set_demux(audioFD, channel->apid, 1, 1))
                printf("Successfully set up DVR\n");

For radio-channels vpid is actually 0.

Any hints for me what I'd have to do, to assure that I get an audio-only
stream?

-Julian