[linux-dvb] twinhan alpha/vp7045 keyboard problem

Hello!

I just installed kernel 2.6.13-rc7, in there is the driver for my usb stick
"TwinhanDTV alpha". I activated it as a module (dvb_usb_vp7045).
I installed kaffeine-0.7, it found all channels and I watched TV. Everything works fine.

BUT NOT LONG.

After the first reboot after the installation I plugged my usb device.

dmesg showed the same initialisation and stuff. No problem. But when I start Kaffeine,
and chose a channel, Kafeine got stuck. dmesg shows:

once:
 >vp7045: USB control message 'in' went wrong.

this message appears until I rmmod dvb_usb_vp7045:  (II)
 >vp7045: USB control message 'out' went wrong.

Moreover a "beep" is audible, because every second (or a half) it is like the tab key
is pressed. Together with a beep the message (II) appears.

I rebooted.

The stick worked. I closed Kaffeine again and re-plugged the stick. Waited opened
Kaffeine: it got stuck.

No output on the console.

Is this a problem in the module?
Does anybody now anything about my problem?
How stable is the driver vp7045?

Thanks for all your work

Martin Ereth