[linux-dvb] Twinhan 1030 SNR

Ilariu Raducan wrote:
  Does anybody know why Twinhan 1030 shows higher SNR value when the
> real SNR is low, and lower value when the real SNR is higher?

Hello Ilariu!

What kernel or what version of the driver do you use?

I also got my Twinhan Usb alpha device working, but the driver is too unstable.

It might be a bug in the corresponding driver. Tell it the developers.

best regards

Martin Ereth