[linux-dvb] FusionHDTV5

Peter,

I did some testing and found that the open source driver
does not yet support my ATI Radeon X800 XL 256 AGP card. My
card is not recognized by the driver in the kernel. Some of
the X800 cards are recognized, but not mine. It has an R430
chip.

I searched the dri-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and
discovered that a developer just started trying to get my
card running on Monday of this week. I'll see if his
patches get me going. Or maybe I'll become a graphics card
developer too...

--Mac