[linux-dvb] FusionHDTV5

I own an ATI Radeon X800 XL 256 AGP. It is supposed to have
support for MEPG2. The linux driver from ATI does not
support it at all. It doesn't even support the dual head
capabilities of my card. ATI technical support for linux is
non existant. They do not answer questions with useful
information. DO NOT buy an ATI card.

So far I can not get HDTV to work on my ATI card because the
ATI binary driver does not allocate enough DRI buffer space
to hold a 1920x1080 image. Lower resolutions work fine.

--Mac