[linux-dvb] DVB-T, CI, CAM hardware

Hi,

I am looking for hardware that is supported in linux to receive DVB-T
signals, and decode pay viaccess channels using a CI/CAM. The CAMs
supported by my provider are the SCM and Aston viaccess modules
( http://www.boxer.se/?page=1031 ).

My extensive googling has yielded the following results:

Twinhan DTV Ter-CI (vp-3040) which im not sure will work. I can be
ordered with a CI)

Terratec Cinergy 1200 DVB-T - which according to linuxtv.org supports
fullts and ci, though i dont know if anyone has actually gotten the
CI to work...

and the

Technotrend DVB-T 1200 Premium 1.2 -  also seems supported by
linuxtv.org.

Anyone know if these cards, or any others, can be used on linux
(specifically mythtv) with CI and CAMs?

Thanks,

//Richard.