[linux-dvb] 2 bt878 boards: DVB board works, but analog board has no audio

On Wed, 2005-08-17 at 12:02 -0400, Michael Krufky wrote:
> Bob Ham wrote:
>
> > I?ll try a different approach. Is there anybody here that has both a
> > dvb and analogue bt878 card in the same machine?
> >
> No, you are taking the wrong approach... I took a look at your other
> thread. Let's try this way instead.
>
> One card at a a time...

Well, I'll ask other users before I start taking the machine apart.
Also, I'm quite capable of discerning whether the presence of the DVB
card is the problem without condescending instructions,
thankyouverymuch.  The physical location of the machine makes it a
problem.

> -MiKE Krufky

I think you should examine your keyboard; the shift key appears to be
malfunctioning.

Regards,

-BoB hAM

--