[linux-dvb] Problems with Twinhan Visionplus DVB-T and Shuttle SK41G

Hi there,

I have MythTv working on this configuration, but one small
problem left that is driving me crazy:
The live TV reception suffers from choppy video and audio,
not too much, but enough to irritate.
I have Googled for days now and changed a lot of things
but still no go.
The CPU is a Athlon 2000+, which should be plenty according
to MythTV documents, and CPU load is about 50% watching live TV

Have tried enablibe delayed PCI transitions, using setpci etc.
DMA is on on the harddisk and it is using udma5 transfers.

Any Hints on where to look would be appreciated.

Regards
Dag