[linux-dvb] [ANNOUNCE] femonspeak.sh, a satfinder-script that talks

My Sat-dish is about 50m away from my VDR. After running 10-20 times
through the house, changing the dish, running to my VDR to see the SNR,
running back to my dish, running back to my vdr, my wife had enough (me
too!). I needed a way to move around my dish AND knowing the SNR.
Instead of paying 5 euros for a satfinder, I sat down and wrote this
script...

Download at:
http://taros666.homepage.t-online.de/femonspeak-0.1.tar.bz2

README at: