[linux-dvb] - DEC3000s -- dvbscan fails - build channel list with kaffeine fails -

Hi,

>> hmm, might be that way. But iirc there was a report from somebody with a
>> DEC2540t(which is basically a DEC2000t + CI slot) on this mailing
list who
>> said that it only worked for not encrypted channels.
>> But probably you only know for sure if you try it yourself ;)
For sure, and will let you know. When I will have successfully seen on
my linux box not encrypted channels,
next step will be for encrypted channels!
Hope it will be soon.

>> The firmware is taken from the windows application.
Nice to know it. Whatever, I guess there is no way to hack it [to fix
unresolved bugs ;-) ].

>> have you checked if there is maybe a firmware update available?
I will phone to the technical support of hauppauge... I least I will try
to reach them ;-)
Because, I'm not sure their websites are up to date, and all versions of
their firwares freely downloadable.
(As far I know, the firmware 2.32 is not referenced from their website,
but available to who know where to get it.)

Regards.
Johann