[linux-dvb] ATSC Source ID

Are there any utilities in dvb-apps that will list the ATSC Source ID
from the transport? According to a post at
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/archive/index.php/t-509869.html, you
can grab the stream and use tsreaderlite to find it.  I was just
hoping there was already something that would list this in the dvb
package.  Again, I'm looking for the SourceID "atscsrcid in Myth" and
not the individual PIDs.  If anyone can offer further information on
this stream ID, it would be appreciated as well. Thanks.
--
Jack Kolesar