[linux-dvb] DViCO FusionHDTV DVB (ATSC/QAM) and MythTV

I knew which physical channels each station was on, from using the
card in Windows.  I used the
channels.conf file here:
http://www.digitalregime.com/patches/channels.conf-qam-correct  which
I found on this page: http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/PcHDTV

With that channels.conf, you can match the cable channel with the
frequency.  Then, you can match that frequency with the correct entry
in dtv_multiplex.    The first field in that entry is the channel's
"mplexid", which you match on the corresponding entry in the "channel"
table.

-Todd