[linux-dvb] DViCO FusionHDTV3&5 lgdt330x support plans

Mac Michaels wrote:

>On Tuesday 19 July 2005 02:05 pm, Michael Krufky wrote:
>

>>For now, it would be best if you can send in separate
>>patches for each respective tree.... please have
>>lgdt330*.* and dvb-pll.* patches prepared together, and
>>all other video4linux stuff in a separate patch. I have
>>access to both cvs trees, and I can handle proper
>>application of these patches for you.
>>

>I am not trying to complicate the patch process.
>Please tell me how my patches are defective.

Next time a patch fails, I will let you know about it.  If it is
something that I can fix myself, then I usually don't want to bother you
with the small details.

>>I received my FusionHDTV5 Gold card in the mail today...
>>haven't yet had a chance to play with it.  If you can
>>re-send your patch against newer code, it will lay down
>>some framework for me to begin testing with both boards.

Oops... I misread your patch... it doesn't remove Gold-T support... I
see you combined

lgdt3302_config fusionhdtv_3_gold_q and lgdt3302_config fusionhdtv_3_gold_t

into a single +static struct lgdt3302_config fusionhdtv_3_gold

...This is what mislead me.  I'll try applying this when I get home tonight and will apply it to cvs if it doesn't break anything... Looks okay to me -- shouldn't be any problems, and I assume that this works fine with your hardware.

--
Michael Krufky