[linux-dvb] Hauppage Remote and Built in Input Driver

Robert Keith schrieb:
> I am getting some unrecognized key code messages being printed to the to
> syslog when using my remote. I am reasonably good a writing code etc, so
> would be willing to put something together to add support to the driver
> for these keys. Could you guys point me at the location of the code that
> handles these sort of things.
>
> I think its in the budget-ci.c. Could someone provide some information as
> to how the u16 key_map[64] map works?

I have the same problem with my Nova-T on Kernel 2.6.12. I think that
the new Hauppauge remote codes are not in the vanilla kernel yet, but I
never tried the CVS drivers. Do the CVS drivers support it, already?

Regards,

Hanno

--
Hanno M?ller, Dipl.-Inform.