[linux-dvb] Hauppage Remote and Built in Input Driver

Hi Guys,

I am getting some unrecognized key code messages being printed to the to
syslog when using my remote. I am reasonably good a writing code etc, so
would be willing to put something together to add support to the driver
for these keys. Could you guys point me at the location of the code that
handles these sort of things.

I think its in the budget-ci.c. Could someone provide some information as
to how the u16 key_map[64] map works?

Thanks in advance,

Robert Keith