[linux-dvb] Newbie question about DVB to TS/PS stream

> dvbstream doesn't do any transformation, except the ts2ps one (from
> libdvb) that is old
> and that you should never use.
> If you search on google some draft of ISO 13818-1 you will
> find all the informations you need.
>
> Mencoder, TCVP and Vlc can already remux from TS to PS, so
> you can integrate the theory with working sources.

Thank you Nico - I am reading the ISO spec now.  Having said I don't want to
blindly reuse someone else's code, it makes little sence to re-invent the
wheel, so does anyone have any recommendations for a small lightweight
library that will accomplish the task for me?

Cheers,
Andy

--
Andy Duplain