[linux-dvb] knc1 DVB-S tuning issues

Hi all,

I am using knc1 dvb-s cards for some time now - Most time they work great, but
on a certain transponder (Astra 19.2E, 11826, h, 27500 - "Das Erste", german
television) I have heavy problems with tuning.
Sometimes it works perfectly, but sometimes I have to retry up to 15 times
until it gets lock (tried with szap, but same with any other TV-application)
- It shouldn't be a problem with the signal quality, because I have a big
dish and had never the problem with my previous Hauppauge Nova-S cards.
The problem even stays the same if I connect the system at a friends
satellite-dish.
There isn't any difference between the different kernel and driver-versions,
too.
Has anyone any ideas what I could look for? - If someone might be able to find
a solution if he'd get such a card I could provide a sample card.

Cheers,
Julian