[linux-dvb] Newbie question about DVB to TS/PS stream

Hi, I am writing a DVB application to record streams from my DVB-T card to
TS/PS files using the Linux DVB API version 3, and I would like some
pointers on what specs/docs I should be reading in order to find how to
transcode the DVB stream from dvb0 to a TS/PS file.  I have looked at the
dvbstream sources, but they are a little hard to follow and I would rather
understand the stream format than blindly use someone else's code (unless a
library is available that does this for me).

Appologies is this is covered elsewhere, but I couldn't find it.

Cheers,
Andy

--
Andy Duplain