[linux-dvb] ifconfig locks on down - B2C2 flexcop.

Patrick,

And so it would seem to baffle; but it happens, and I have received emails
that I'm not the only one.

I use the 2.6.12 patch from linuxtv-dvb, on top of the 2.6.12.2 kernel tree.

Currently, I have the kernel compiled to autoload the modules; for passing the
enable_pid_filtering argument, what would be the syntax utilizing modprobe?
I can unload all the modules and reload, to hopefully get this tested.

Stonewall