[linux-dvb] Bridging.

This is mostly a sanity check - just to see if anyone else has seen this.

I receive multicast ip-by-satellite packets on a single service that uses
multiple PIDs.  Unfortunately, all the multicast packets come from the same
address, so I have to bridge all the resulting dvb0_? devices in order to be
able to interface all PIDs and not have all sorts of routing issues.

Up through 2.6.11.11, this worked like a charm.  With 2.6.12.2, though, I'm
sunk.  No errors on the bridge creation or roping in the individual dvb0_?
devices - dmesg shows that it detected the topology change, and entering the
forwarding state.

I just love these new "features"; I have posed the same to the linux-kernel
list - but was curious, because I cannot be the only that has to do this with
the linuxtv drivers.

R Cooper