[linux-dvb] Separate modules for for misc. device parts in dvb-kernel/linux?

Hi list,

what would be a correct place to put miscellaneous modules such as complex
tuners (e.g mt2060, if it will ever exist) or LNB control ICs (e.g
LNBP21).

I wouldn't want to put it into frontends/ as they are no frontends.

I'm asking because I need the LNBP21-functions for yet another
(USB-)device and would therefore put it into a separate module instead of
putting it into the USB-driver.

As the LNBP21 is controlled via i2c I would write it like a
frontend-driver (with a config-struct and an attach-function).

Does someone already thought about such an issue? If so, please share
your results.

Thanks for your attention,
Patrick.

--