[linux-dvb] AverTVHD/NXT2004 patches

On Fri, 8 Jul 2005, Jean-Francois Thibert (SageTV) wrote:

> Hello Patrick,
>
> Here is the patch for the dvb-kernel cvs. This will create also the 2 new
> files, let me know if there is something else.

Hmm, I re-read your code and compared it to the nxt2002-driver.

What do you think of combining both drivers into one nxt200x-driver? For
me it looks that they are almost equal (except some quirks, of course) and
you were even fixing some (small) mistakes in your driver, which are
still in the nxt2002-driver...

I could test the nxt2002-driver, if you would do the tests for
nxt2004-driver. Of course only if you have the time for that
game.

Please, tell me your thoughts.

Patrick.

--