[linux-dvb] CVS of dvb-kernel in sync with current RC?

On Sun, 3 Jul 2005, Johannes Stezenbach wrote:
> I understand your problem but I think in this case the easiest
> way to solve it is to update to 2.6.13-rc1. I don't think
> you have to update to every -rc as usually it won't contain
> incompatible changes.
> OTOH if I'm the only one who uses -rc kernels we should
> back out these changes for now. I don't want you all to
> suffer just to make my life easier.

I found an easy solution for me which will work as long as changes don't
affect too many drivers or their dependencies to dvb-core.

cvs up -D 2005-06-30 dvbdev.c dvb_frontend.c cinergyt2.c

and

cvs up -A

to clear this date-tag. Will there be any unexpected problem I'm note
aware of?

Patrick.

--
   Mail: patrick.boettcher@xxxxxxx