[linux-dvb] Re: Possibly new unsupported Twinhan card

Robert Schlabbach wrote:
> From: "Manu Abraham" <manu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>>Hmm.. that one looks like a reference design rather than a Twinhan
>>design.. Probably it is a conexant reference design itself ..
>
> Yeah, Conexant has created a new hybrid reference design based on the
> CX2388x. I think I saw its codename once, but I forgot what it was and
> where I found it :(

I think the analog parts should go into v4l i believe rather than DVB.
There are 2 more other cards of this same approach, i mean hybrid ones.

The others aren't reference designs, but based on the DST.

Any idea where it should belong (v4l, DVB) ?

Manu