[linux-dvb] system crashing hard with: "Kernel Panic: Fatal exception in interrupt"

Hi there!

I sometimes manage to get my vdr system lockup hard. Only a reboot with sysrq
or reset-button helps.
This can only be observed when heavily zaping around.
My system configuration is:
* one FF 1.3 card from Siemens
* one Skystar2 card
* vdr-1.3.24 with some patches
* CVS driver from Monday Jun 27

As the system is not able to do anything here is only a (not so good)
screenshot:
http://www.franken-online.de/zzam/Kernel_Panic_dvb.jpg

Can anybody tell me what to do to debug this.

Greetings
  Matthias Schwarzott