[linux-dvb] Air/SkyStar2 IRQ stop (partial) fix

Am 27.06.2005 um 09:28 schrieb jogi-vdr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

> On Mon, Jun 27, 2005 at 08:00:39AM +0200, Peter Siering wrote:
>>
>> I've tried 2.6.12 and a CVS export from 23.6. and it just works: TT
>> 1.3 with two SkyStar 2.6 (b and c revision). After 1 1/2 day uptime
>> they are still delivering interrupts. VDR (1.3.24) recordings are
>> still starting instantly without any video data stream broken
>> messages and wthout driver reload. I've never seen that before,
>> great!
>>

> I've tried almost the same setup (except that cvs was from 25.6.)
> and it
> still does not work on my system. I do have a SkyStar 2.6d though.
> If I enable
> the epg scan about half an hour later it stops generating
> interrupts and I have
> to reload the driver to fix this issue for another half hour ...

I'am not sure if it matters, but what kind of card are you using as a
primary device?

I did use the SkyStar boards together with a TT 1.5 card wich uses
the same frontend (stv0299) as the SkyStars for a long time, but the
TT 1.5 burned down and my obvervations are from using a TT 1.3 with a
different frontend (ves1x93).

May be there are any side effects if the SkyStar shares the frontend
with another non-SkyStar card?

Peter