[linux-dvb] Bug found in dvb-usb driver for avermedia

Hi,

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005, Andrew Hodgson wrote:
> Thanks for you quick reply. Attached are the diffs for a800.c and
> dvb-usb-remote.c. The changes to a800.c are trivial just a few errors
> in the remote control codes.

I'm not sure about the remote-keys. Instead of removing the other ones I
appended your new codes to the keymap-list.

> There are 2 changes to dvb-usb-remote.c. The one around line 160 is
> clearly a bug which
> will stop all dvb-usb remotes from working since
>                sizeof(keymap)/sizeof(struct dvb_usb_rc_key) is always == 0
>
> -                       for (i = 0; i < sizeof(keymap)/sizeof(struct
> dvb_usb_rc_key); i++)
> +                       for (i = 0; i < d->props.rc_key_map_size; i++) {

> The other change was to make auto repeat work. Hope this helps and
> thanks for the great work. The dvb-usb box works wonderfully better
> than the PCI card which always had overheating problems

Yeah. After you saying you found bugs in dvb-usb-remote.c I had a look
for myself and found them, too.

Thanks for your fixes, they have been committed to CVS,
Patrick.

--
   Mail: patrick.boettcher@xxxxxxx