[linux-dvb] Bug found in dvb-usb driver for avermedia

Thanks for you quick reply. Attached are the diffs for a800.c and
dvb-usb-remote.c. The changes to a800.c are trivial just a few errors
in the remote control codes.

There are 2 changes to dvb-usb-remote.c. The one around line 160 is
clearly a bug which
will stop all dvb-usb remotes from working since
                sizeof(keymap)/sizeof(struct dvb_usb_rc_key) is always == 0

 -                       for (i = 0; i < sizeof(keymap)/sizeof(struct
dvb_usb_rc_key); i++)
+                       for (i = 0; i < d->props.rc_key_map_size; i++) {

The other change was to make auto repeat work. Hope this helps and
thanks for the great work. The dvb-usb box works wonderfully better
than the PCI card which always had overheating problems

Andrew