[linux-dvb] Non-regression tests for Manu's libsi and bye-bye Twinhan

Hello

For what it's worth, here's the non-reg tests based on 'check' [2]
that I wrote 2 months ago for Manu's libsi. Since I don't believe that
current Twinhan cards will ever work correctly with TPS (french
bouquet with Viaccess 2 encryption), I'm no longer interested in
spending hours on twinhan drivers and HLCI (which is currently a
twinhan only API).  See [1] for details.

If someone wants to take over the non-reg tests for Manu's lib, you
hereby have my blessing.

On my side, I'm switching to Nova-CI and Aston CAM. These 2 items were
found to work well with TPS by Frederic Cand. Besides, since there's
no firmware on the hauppauge card, we have a real control of the
en50221 implemention. On the CAM side, I know the guy who's working on
the embedded firmware (cc'ed), so I don't expect to be left in the
dark on that side either.

Cheers

[1] http://linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Hercules_Smart_TV_Satellite
[2] http://check.sourceforge.net/