[linux-dvb] Margi/Billionton DVD-to-Go PC-Card Driver

[snip]

> Those functions were used to transform the transport stream
> into something resembling a program stream. If you just want
> to use the video and audio devices and not the dvr device for
> playback of transport streams, you don't need them. You could
> remove all code concerning the dvr device.
>
> By the way, about a year ago I was contacted by Avi Cohen
> Stuart <astuart@xxxxxxx> and he wanted to work on the margie
> drivers. I gave him my latest sources and I think he got some
> of the adaptations to newer kernels done. I haven't heard
> from him in a while, so I don't know what became of the project.

Thanks for the info,

I've contacted Avi, but have managed to piece together the ts2pes code
removed from dvb_filter.c with sections of the code from av7110_ipack.c as
nothing in the ipack code seems to be hardware dependant.

It compiles and loads, so now just to wait for my Margi card to arrive in
the mail before I can test it...

Chris