[linux-dvb] Fwd: UPMOST DVB200 (was:No subject)

----------  Message transmis  ----------

Date: Vendredi 17 Juin 2005 05:24
From: jasonwu@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: hftom@xxxxxxx

Linux Version: 2.6.11-mm4 on Fedora 3

Codec version: xine1.0

Player version: caffeine 0.6

Location: Taiwan

i am using a USB device for DVB-t, Scan channel is okay too

but when I double click on the channel I want to play (TTV-1)

kaffeine and all linux system hangs up, and nothing plays out

however, my USB device shows channel locked, and all system

can be playback on same computer but under window base

I am using UPMOST DVB200 for hardware device

Can anyone give me a hand which thing I have to change to fix this thing up?