[linux-dvb] Hauppauge/TT Nova-S SE support

Hi, I've just added Nova-S SE support.

Unfortunately I'm not able to test it properly just now, and won't be for some
time - but I've released it so others can at least try it out.

Interestingly, the frontend chip claims to be able to read diseqc slave
replies - I've implemented my best guess at supporting this - the docs are
quite unclear and I don't have any DISEQC devices.