[linux-dvb] Cinergy T2

Hi,

I just bought myself a cinergy t2 device and want to use it under my
linux gentoo installation.

But i found out pretty soon, that its really weirred to get the
installation to work.

I dont know which firmware to use and how to install the hole thing
properly.

All the doc's i have found are very complex and complicated for me to
use. Would be nice to hear from someone who is able to explain the
needed steps to me :))

Best Regards,

Sascha