[linux-dvb] Two Airstar2's with b2c2-flexcop driver - problem

Q-ha Park wrote:
> As far as I know, there's no way to prevent this no-interrupt problem
> at the moment. This is seen more frequently but not always when the
> frontend is unstable, like when it's raining :-)

Except using the older skystar2 driver.

> Just to make sure if it's of the same symptom, can you compile and run
> the following code?

Yes, I have 2.6 kernel so I made a Makefile with line "obj-m +=
b2c2dump.o". I also had to modify it to dump register value of all
airstar2 cards, not just the first one.

> On a 2.4 kernel, compile it and run it with
> insmod this_module.o b2c2_reg=0x20c.
> If it's of the same symptom, it will probably return 0x0000100. And I
> really want b2c2 guys to start looking at this problem or upgrade the
> silicon.

It returns 0x0000100.

--
Anssi Hannula