[linux-dvb] Tuning problem with Lorenzen SL DVB-T (tda10045h)

Hi, Marcel

> Seems not to be a fault of the driver. I merged the cvs-driver to my
> kernel using the make-links script. Then i got the oops.
> After that i build the drivers outside of the kernel using the get-links
> script. then i got no oops!
> Seems to be a problem of the make-links script.

Good to know, looks like there are different versions mixed up. I will
have a look.

> However the tuning problem is not solved with the cvs kernel. So i will
> downgrade my kernel in the next days and tell you which version it was,
> which worked for me.

Does the driver say the firmware revision is invalid after upload?
so similar to:
 >>>tda1004x: found firmware revision 0 -- invalid
 >>>tda1004x: waiting for firmware upload (dvb-fe-tda10045.fw)...
 >>>tda1004x: found firmware revision 2c -- invalid

This was my fault, i set the limit too low. I corrected it in the cvs.
Could you give it an additional try?
Sorry, I can't check this myself.

Thx
    Hartmut