[linux-dvb] DVB-S card recommendation followup

On Friday 20 May 2005 20:37, Mike Barnard wrote:
>     I haven't seen any responses to my request for DVB-S card
> recommendations. If I'm asking in the wrong place, I do apologize. I've

It isn't that you're asking in the wrong place but rather that there really
isn't anyone who dares to say some card is a good buy because then you'll
just come back and say it doesn't work for you (be it because the signal
quality conditions are different or because the manufacturer decided to
change the card and left the wrapping untouched).