[linux-dvb] DVB-S card recommendation followup

    I haven't seen any responses to my request for DVB-S card
recommendations. If I'm asking in the wrong place, I do apologize. I've
read what's on the wiki but the details are sparse and doesn't really
address things like how troublesome a particular card is or isn't with
regards to the drivers, etc. I'm basically just looking for a budget
DVB-S card that won't give me too much hassle. If anyone could point me
to a more appropriate list/forum for my questions, I'd appreciate it.
There's a whole lot of great information in the wiki but no real
"starting point" or HOWTOs or anything, so I'm sort of just winging it here.