[linux-dvb] load_dram(): timeout at block 0

-- CONFIRMED --

I build in the card - and it just worked (I did some other pci-rearangement
since the last test)
5V-Line goes down to 4.80V - so this didn't matter for that prob
insmod worked in first run for all three cards (a cinergy as second)

But hell:
at this moment i neither have analog sound (DD works) nor can switch to the
2nd satelite (there are still some IRQ's shared)

my BIOS doesn't allow direct PCI - IRQ assignements - any further ideas for
that??
does linux really behave so strange with shared IRQ's??

Thanx for all your help till here

         Thorsten