[linux-dvb] PowerPC, Linux 2.6.11.7, TechnoTrend DVB-C 2.1 tuner, OSD

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
>> Paavo, could you please check if it works if you remove your driver
>> changes, and remove the byte swap in VDR. If it doesn't work, the
>> word swap in OSDSetPalette() has to be fixed. Or RGB2YUV().
>> I don't know...
>>
>> Anyway, it is a driver issue, the byte swap in VDR should be removed.
>>
>> Johannes
>

> Ok, so I'll remove it for VDR 1.3.25.
>
> Klaus

Well, actually I guess I'll wait until Paavo (or anybody else with a
big endian machine) has confirmed whether VDR without the byte swap also
works with the DVB driver. Because if it doesn't, I'll need to add a check
for the driver version...

Klaus