[linux-dvb] PLUTO2 first pictures taken!!!!

Hi guys!!

I upgraded kernel to 2.6.11.8 and latest dvb-kernel and Pluto2 driver
works!!!!

Wau! Card inicialized!! Frontend runs!!

Pictures are broken and I hear no sound from card, but this is great too that
card tunes and speaks to dvb-kernel.

Attached video is in previous mail waiting for permission to be sent to this
mailing list - problem is propably in diff pictures taken after
synchronizing picture which is shown whole and in superb quality.
--
S pozdravem

Michal Semler