[linux-dvb] Skystar 2 / Flexcop CVS driver: frontend event storm?

Hi,

On Sun, 8 May 2005, Johannes Stezenbach wrote:
> Please *first* find out what happens in VDR. Only then you know
> what to look for in the driver.

Oh yes, Wolfgang, please do this first.

> If I got it correctly, Wolfgang's description said the problem happens
> only with flexcop-pci, while skystar2 with roughly the same frontend
> driver and dvb-core works. What yould you guess where the problem is?

I don't get it... :)

I assume you want me to say flexcop. So, yes: flexcop. To monitor possible
(accidently invisible) i2c errors of the flexcop, I only suggested to add
debug=0x05 when loading b2c2-flexcop.ko (which does the I2C things for the
b2c2-flexcop-pci driver).

Patrick.