[linux-dvb] Yet another Nova-T cx88 question (FC3, modprobe, depmod, udev, pain)

Lauri Tischler wrote:
 > Magnus wrote:
 >> I suppose that my last option is to build my own kernel
 >
 > Really, as far as dvb-stuff is concerned, compiling your own
 > kernel is required option  :)

No. actually it is all very simple to get the cx88 dvb modules working
(especially if you are running on Fedora). Atrpms have the modules you need (get
video4linux and cx88 but NOT the dvb module). Just install the rpms and then
you're off.

http://atrpms.net/name/video4linux/

--
         Charlie Brej
APT Group, Dept. Computer Science, University of Manchester