[linux-dvb] Twinhan drivers - dvb-kernel and video4linux from cvs

Manu Abraham wrote:
> after that do a $modprobe dst
> do a $modprobe dvb-bt8xx

Ok, I've got all the drivers loaded correctly now (can't say if it works yet -
do not have a sat feed here).

What got me confused was which drivers should be enabled where. Since there was
a separate dvb-kernel tree, I tried removing most of the drivers from the kernel
and that is why they were not built. The Makefile  message from the CVS
indicated that the dvb drivers should be loaded directly from the dvb-kernel
build-2.6 directory, which in retrospect was not the correct action for what I
was trying tod o.

Anyway, with the proper options in the kernel configuration, and the patches
mentioned, it seems to work now. Can't wait to hook it up to a sat feed.

Thanks for the help.

Marius K.