[linux-dvb]memory leakage in dvb_demux.c

Hi Q-ha,

Thank you for the advice. I'll confirm it later.
btw you mentioned that "Let the kernel do the work for you",
will there be kernel panic if I add vfree() just behind every list_del() in dvb_demux.c?

Samuel

Q-ha Park <masterq@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Let the kernel do the work for you. Run "free" to see if the memory
really leaks and make sure it's not cached or buffered memory you
referring to as "leaking".

Q-ha