[linux-dvb] Linux distribution for Hauppauge Nova-T DVB PCI

Add this to your /etc/apt/sources.list file for the kernel image:

# Kanotix
deb http://kanotix.com/files/debian/ ./
deb-src http://kanotix.com/files/debian/ ./

Don't forget to do an apt-get update.

You should probably delete/comment them out after you get the kernel
though. However I'm not sure that they will be compatable. Ubuntu has a
nasty habit of only being compatable with Ubuntu. (Even though it was
originally based on Debian).

I would still recommend Kanotix over Ubuntu - if only due to the
comparatively minimal amout of time and effort required to set it up.

Best regards,

GJ